“First Friends are Friends for Life” Click picture to link to timetable
First Friends is for mums with babies from birth to when their baby starts crawling around. It provides:
- Advice about growing healthy baby brains based on the latest research
- Interactive, safe and supportive environment
- Providing stimulation and play activities which can be done at home
- Tailored emotional and practical support, encouraging a smooth transition to parenthood
- Encouraging interactions and forming attachment
- Responsive parenting
- Opportunity to get advice from other parents and form new support networks.
First Friends are located in venues across Doncaster. Ask your local Family Hub or Health Visiting Team
For further information telephone our team on 01302 566776.