Click picture to link to timetable
Life with a new baby is full of surprises and you’ll almost certainly have questions and worries, even if it’s not your first child. Breast Start Groups are great places to make new friends, get accurate breast feeding advice and share the ups and downs of feeding and caring for a new baby. Experienced professionals are able to offer support and tips around baby and family health.
- Ever felt that you are on your own with breastfeeding?
- Wanting to build confidence with breastfeeding in public?
- Meet other breastfeeding mums in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Discussions on breastfeeding and parenting topics
- Professional advice and support available
- Health advice and a listening ear when you need it
- At venues across Doncaster ask your Family Hub or health team.
For further information telephone our team on 01302 566776.