Becoming a parent can be one of the most wonderful but challenging experiences in life. Meeting new people takes confidence but it’s worth it.
Click picture to link to timetable
Growing Friends community led, health groups support and encourage children’s physical, emotional and social development through play, structured activities, creative fun and singing.
Growing Friends support your child’s growth and development in the most important ways. We know that supporting your baby’s brain and emotional development is just as important as supporting their general growth.
- For all children 0-5 years (free to access)
- At venues across Doncaster – information can be found at your local Family Hub or from your health visitor
- Play and activities aimed at growing healthy baby brains, encouraging interaction and forming attachment
- Meet new friends and have the opportunity for your baby to have social play
- Specific topics and themes each week
- Learn from the latest health visiting research
- Health advice, a listening ear when you need it most
- Build your child’s roots and grow new shoots, plant the seeds and watch your child blossom!
For further information telephone our team on 01302 566776.